By David May
Your commercial carpet was quite an investment, so I’m pretty sure you want to protect it and keep it looking great and functional for as long as possible. The best way to accomplish this task is with a commercial carpet maintenance plan. Below I am giving you the top 10 reasons to have a carpet maintenance plan.
1. The longer your carpet lasts the less it costs over time. How do you get your carpet to last longer? By having an effective maintenance program of course.
2. Clean Air! The cleaner the carpet, the better the air quality. This is not a concern most people have until they make that connection.
3.Having a maintenance program promotes good health.
4. Enhances employee production and cuts down on sick days.
5. Manages waste and hazards and contributes to environmental protection.
6. Regular maintenance vacuuming and spot cleaning will remove most of the soil and dirt out of your carpets before it gets to the point of having to replace it.
7. Keeping high traffic zones such as hallways and entryways clean will have these high traffic areas lasting longer so you aren’t constantly replacing them. These areas require special attention to save you money in the long run.
8. Serves as a form of insurance that reduces risk and prevents crisis.
9. Improves perceived property value.
10. Last but not least … If you don’t maintain it … it won’t stay clean.
Make sure you have a customized plan for your building today. If you do already, fantastic you’re ahead of the curve. If you don’t have a maintenance plan, give us a call today and we’ll come out for FREE to complete a walkthrough and give you a report to do with as you please.
512-380-0444 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
JPM Enterprises is a hard surface maintenance and commercial carpet cleaning company.
JPM Enterprises, Inc.
1115 Shady Lane
Austin, TX 78721
JPM Website: https://jpm-enterprises.com