IFMA Golf TournamentMarch 21, 2017
Carpet Lifecycle Analysis [Infographic]March 21, 2017
By David May
We were looking around the web for some information on how business owners benefit from hiring a “Historically Underutilized Business” HUB certified business and found very little on the subject.
There is plenty of information about becoming certified as a HUB business and the requirements from the state but nothing on why business owners should hire a HUB business. So after looking high and low we decided to put a little list together ourselves.
Here you go. The top 10 benefits business owners actually get from hiring a HUB business. I’ll keep it short and to the point.
- Fulfill the state requirements for your “Historically Underutilized Business” (HUB) spending
- Hiring a “HUB” business guarantees you’re helping the local economy
- All “HUB” businesses are certified by the state so you know you’re working with a well qualified contractor.
- HUB certification with the state is always free so the company you hire didn’t buy their way in like with the Better Business Bureau for some other similar organization
- State businesses receive HUB credit for their expenditures in their semi-annual and annual HUB reports.
- A businesses HUB participation helps to measure an agency’s good faith effort in the HUB program.
- HUB certification tracks the success of minority businesses in doing business with the state.
- The HUB program is designed to promote full and equal opportunity for all companies seeking to do business with the state.
- Hiring a “HUB” business insures that your business is employing people in your community
- Increases procurement opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses
Contact our HUB business owner Patty May at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are with a university please call us at the number below to learn how we can help you.
JPM Enterprises is a hard surface maintenance and commercial carpet cleaning company.
JPM Enterprises, Inc.
1115 Shady Lane
Austin, TX 78721
JPM Website: http://jpm-enterprises.com